Download Efek Photoshop Gratis – How does the Firestorm Photoshop Action work? You simply brush over your photo where you want to start the firestorm, choose an effect direction and play the Action!
You can choose from 4 different firestorm directions: left, right, up or down.
The video tutorial link is included in the ‘Readme.txt’ file in the download. The video tutorial covers how to set up your Photoshop file as well as in-depth effect customization techniques.
The action has been tested and working on Photoshop CS4,CS5,CS6,CC,CC 2015.5,CC 2017+
The action will ONLY WORK IN THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP . For instructions on how to revert your Photoshop to English to run the Action and the revert back to your native language, visit the link provided in the readme file included in the download.
If you are having difficulties with the Action, first ensure you have watched the video tutorial. If you are still stuck, please visit the support page link included in the readme file in the download.
View the Sevenstyles portfolio for the complete collection of high-end visual effects for your photos.
Thanks to Marcus Ranum and Phelan Davion for the stock photo use. A credit link is provided in the ‘Readme.txt’ file in the download.
Applications Supported: Adobe Photoshop File Types: ABR, ATN
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION
- Inside Photoshop, go to the ‘Window’ menu and select ‘Actions’. A window
will now appear to the right hand side.
- Inside the Actions window, click on the top right hand corner icon to reveal
the drop down menu. From here select ‘Load Actions…’. Select the action which
came with the download.
- The action will now appear in the actions panel.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
- Open a photo to work with
- Leave the photo layer locked and set as the ‘Background’. For instructions on how to
set your photo as the background, please refer to the beginning of the video tutorial.
- Create a new layer above the background layer called ‘brush’. MUST be all lowercase.
- With the ‘brush’ layer selected, brush onto the areas of
your photo that you want to apply the effect to.
- Now choose a direction and click play on the action.