Download Preset Lightroom Gratis – 20 Interior Collection Presets for Lightroom.
- Presets for different situations, low light, hotel room, bright interior and etc. What you will Receive:
- A Zip File containing 20 Lightroom Preset files ( .lrtemplates )
- Help txt and jpg file
- Supported File Format: RAW / NEF / DNG, JPG, TIFF.
- Interior-1 (matte style)
- Interior-2 (loft style)
- Interior-3 (loft style 2)
- Interior-4 (bright contrast)
- Interior-5 (clean style)
- Interior-6 (modern)
- Interior-7 (hotel room)
- Interior-8 (soft color)
- Interior-9 (vintage)
- Interior-10 (luxury)
- Interior-11 (HDR)
- Interior-12 (hard)
- Interior-13 (old toning)
- Interior-14 (lighten)
- Interior-15 (soft white)
- Interior-16 (BW)
- Interior-17 (metallic)
- Interior-18 (cold)
- Interior-19 (old vignette)
- Interior-20 (barocco)
Getting started with your new Lightroom Presets is really easy. Here are a few simple steps to follow:
Installing the Presets – Download Preset Lightroom Gratis
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste your new presets folder into the Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
Using the Presets
It is recommended that you first adjust your photo’s White Balance and Exposure, then start experimenting with the different preset filters. After applying a preset, you can also manually fine-tune the photo’s settings to achieve the look you want.