Download Preset Lightroom Gratis – Presets for different situations, portrait, city building, street, sunset and etc.
What you will Receive:
A Zip File containing 20 Lightroom Preset files ( .lrtemplates ) Help txt and jpg file Supported File Format: RAW / NEF / DNG, JPG, TIFF.
LR Presets – Download Preset Lightroom Gratis:
- Female Portrait
- Bright City Color
- Blue Toning
- Matte Portrait
- Matte Portrait 2
- Night Street HDR
- Golden Sunset
- Yellow Toning
- Dreams Color
- Cinematic Street
- Bright Light
- Clean Portrait
- Male Portrait Hard Color
- Soft Light
- Old Effect
- Orange Light
- Low Saturation
- Street Hard Color
- Fairytale Colors
INSTALLATION FOLDER: Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Lightroom/ XP: C:\Documents and Settings\\Application Data\Adobe\Lightroom\ Vista/Windows7: /AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Lightroom/
Applications Supported: Adobe Lightroom File Types: LRTEMPLATE Compatible with Lightroom 4 and Lightroom 5. Supported File Format: RAW / NEF / DNG, JPG, TIFF.
Getting started with your new Lightroom Presets is really easy. Here are a few simple steps to follow:
Installing the Presets
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste your new presets folder into the Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
Using the Presets
It is recommended that you first adjust your photo’s White Balance and Exposure, then start experimenting with the different preset filters. After applying a preset, you can also manually fine-tune the photo’s settings to achieve the look you want.