Download Preset Lightroom Gratis – The perfect tool to take your creativity to the next level. Sometimes color is a distraction. It takes attention away from the visual building blocks of a great photo; texture, tonal contrast, shape, form and lighting.
A photographer shooting in black and white has to learn how to use all these elements to create a memorable image.
Now you can make it easy using our best 20 presets for Adobe Lightroom to turn your photos in dreaming and stunning black and white with just a click of the mouse.
In the package you’ll find our best presets for matte B&W, high contrast B&W, low contrast B&W, toned B&W, aged B&W and much more!
Inside the package – Download Preset Lightroom Gratis
20 Monochromatic Presets for Adobe Lightroom.
Our Lightroom presets has been successfully tested with Adobe Lightroom 4, 5, 6 & Creative Cloud.
These presets were designed to be used with the following file types: RAW, JPG, PNG, CR2, DNG.
Applications Supported: Adobe Lightroom File Types: LRTEMPLATE
Installing the Presets – Download Preset Lightroom Gratis
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste your new presets folder into the Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.