Download Preset Lightroom Gratis – The perfect tool to take your creativity to the next level! Sometimes color is a distraction. It takes attention away from the visual building blocks of a great photo; texture, tonal contrast, shape, form and lighting.
A photographer shooting in black and white has to learn how to use all these elements to create a memorable image.
Now you can make it easy using our best 20 presets for Adobe Lightroom to turn your photos in dreaming and stunning black and white with just a click of the mouse.
In the package you’ll find our best presets for matte B&W, high contrast B&W, low contrast B&W, toned B&W, aged B&W and much more!
Inside the package
20 Monochromatic Presets for Adobe Lightroom.
Our Lightroom presets has been successfully tested with Adobe Lightroom 4, 5, 6 & Creative Cloud.
These presets were designed to be used with the following file types: RAW, JPG, PNG, CR2, DNG.
Download Preset Lightroom Gratis
Getting started with your new Lightroom Presets is really easy. Here are a few simple steps to follow:
Installing the Presets
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste your new presets folder into the Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
Using the Presets
It is recommended that you first adjust your photo’s White Balance and Exposure, then start experimenting with the different preset filters. After applying a preset, you can also manually fine-tune the photo’s settings to achieve the look you want.