Download Preset Lightroom Gratis – The perfect tool to take your creativity to the next level.
25 Light Leaks is a set of presets for Adobe Lightroom© that helps photographers to easily add a particular light effect typical of some vintage photos.
Each of the presets in our products have been lovingly researched to ensure your photos look instantly amazing.
All our presets are 100% non destructive and works on photos with any style of lighting.
Inside the package
#25 .lrtemplate file
#1 User guide\
Our Lightroom presets has been successfully tested with Adobe Lightroom 4, 5, 6 & Creative Cloud
These presets were designed to be used with the following file types: RAW, JPG, PNG, CR2, DNG.
Applications Supported: Adobe Lightroom File Types: LRTEMPLATE
Getting started with your new Lightroom Presets is really easy. Here are a few simple steps to follow:
Installing the Presets
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste your new presets folder into the Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
Using the Presets
It is recommended that you first adjust your photo’s White Balance and Exposure, then start experimenting with the different preset filters. After applying a preset, you can also manually fine-tune the photo’s settings to achieve the look you want.