Download Preset Lightroom Gratis – Folklore features 7 Adobe Lightroom presets with moody folk-themed toning optimized for outdoor portraits and story-telling.
7 PRESETS INCLUDED:
- FolkloreI – Story
- FolkloreII – Tale
- FolkloreIII – Fable
- FolkloreIV – Ballad
- FolkloreV – Custom
- FolkloreVI – Myth
- FolkloreVII – Legend
- Outdoor portraits
- Fine-art and story-telling photography
Lightroom 4 and higher, including CC 2016. These presets are for Adobe Lightroom only and won’t work in Photoshop.
Applications Supported: Adobe Lightroom File Types: LRTEMPLATE
Installing the Presets – Download Preset Lightroom Gratis
- Thank you for downloading, you are an amazing human.
- Locate and uncompress your files. Presets typically arrive as .zip files, so you will need to unzip them before you can use them. Uncompressed Lightroom presets have a .lrtemplate extension.
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste presets into this folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.