Download Preset Lightroom Gratis – Editorial & Magazine Lightroom Presets is a collection of 30 professional Lightroom Presets perfect for photographers and graphic designers.
They have been created with precise calibration adjustments and clean arrangement to bring your images to life. Apply them to achieve a silky smooth, polished magazine style look.
All our presets are 100% non destructive, meaning you can reset with just one click to the images original state, keeping your original Raw image always safe.
The set includes 30 different presets that add a punch of color to give your photos some added life.
30 Lightroom Presets (.lrtemplate) +Instructions – How to install Lightroom Presets (PDF)
Requirements: ADOBE LIGHTROOM 4, 5, 6 & CC | RAW & Jpeg
Applications Supported: Adobe Lightroom File Types: LRTEMPLATE
Getting started with your new Lightroom Presets is really easy. Here are a few simple steps to follow:
Installing the Presets
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste your new presets folder into the Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
Using the Presets
It is recommended that you first adjust your photo’s White Balance and Exposure, then start experimenting with the different preset filters. After applying a preset, you can also manually fine-tune the photo’s settings to achieve the look you want.