Download Preset Lightroom Gratis – In analog photography Cross-processing is the procedure of deliberately develop one type of film in a chemical solution intended for another type of film.
As particular chemical solutions are optimized for specific kinds of film, you will get unpredictable and interesting results when they are combined differently.
In the digital era you can easily achieve these amazing results with Adobe Lightroom and get much more control on the process, better than a good professional photo lab.
To this end we offer our best presets to cross-process your photos using Adobe Lightroom.
Each of the presets in our products have been lovingly researched to ensure your photos look instantly amazing.
All our presets are 100% non destructive and works on photos with any style of lighting.
Inside the package
#25 .lrtemplate file
#1 User guide\
Applications Supported: Adobe Lightroom File Types: LRTEMPLATE
Installing the Presets
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste your new presets folder into the Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.