Download Preset Lightroom Gratis – Albion collection provides 48 editorial quality toning presets. They are great for bringing a rich and dark moody tone to your photographs, adding atmosphere. Specially designed for natural light portraits, Albion presets can also work with beauty, fashion & landscape photography.
48 PRESETS INCLUDED – Download Preset Lightroom Gratis:
- 15 Albion presets – with various toning & mood
- 33 preset variations – for different lighting conditions and camera settings
- Natural light portraiture
- Beauty , fashion and fine-art
- Landscape photography
Lightroom 4 and higher, including CC 2016. These presets are for Adobe Lightroom only and won’t work in Photoshop.
Applications Supported: Adobe Lightroom File Types: LRTEMPLATE
Getting started with your new Lightroom Presets is really easy. Here are a few simple steps to follow:
Installing the Presets
- Open Lightroom.
- If you’re using a Mac, locate the top menu bar and navigate to Lightroom > Preferences. In Windows, you will navigate to Edit > Preferences.
- When the Preferences box appears, select the Presets tab.
- Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder…”
- A new Finder window (Mac) or Explorer window (Windows) will appear. Open the Lightroom folder, then open the Develop Presets folder.
- Copy and paste your new presets folder into the Develop Presets folder.
- Restart Lightroom. You will find your new presets located in the Develop Module under the Presets section, along the left side of the screen.
Using the Presets
It is recommended that you first adjust your photo’s White Balance and Exposure, then start experimenting with the different preset filters. After applying a preset, you can also manually fine-tune the photo’s settings to achieve the look you want.