Download Efek Photoshop Keren – How does the Divide Photoshop Action work? You simply fill in your subject with a color and play the Action!
**Below are just a few of the Divide Action features: **
- Choose from 6 different effect angles.
- Each angle has 3 optional bar lengths.
- The Action generates 30 color options.
- Easy to export on a transparent background.
- Reflections can be moved around wherever you want.
- Bars can be easily re-colored.
The action has been tested and working on Photoshop CS3,CS4,CS5,CS6,CC,CC 2015.5,CC 2017+
The action will ONLY WORK IN THE ENGLISH VERSION OF PHOTOSHOP . For instructions on how to revert your Photoshop to English to run the Action and the revert back to your native language, visit the link provided in the readme file included in the download.
If you are having difficulties with the Action, first ensure you have watched the video tutorial.
View the Sevenstyles portfolio for the complete collection of high-end visual effects for your photos.
Applications Supported: Adobe Photoshop File Types: ATN
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION
- Inside Photoshop, go to the ‘Window’ menu and select ‘Actions’. A window
will now appear to the right hand side.
- Inside the Actions window, click on the top right hand corner icon to reveal
the drop down menu. From here select ‘Load Actions…’. Select the action which
came with the download.
- The action will now appear in the actions panel.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
- Open a photo to work with
- Leave the photo layer locked and set as the ‘Background’. For instructions on how to
set your photo as the background, please refer to the beginning of the video tutorial.
- Create a new layer above the background layer called ‘brush’. MUST be all lowercase.
- With the ‘brush’ layer selected, brush onto the areas of
your photo that you want to apply the effect to.
- Now choose a direction and click play on the action.